Foundations & MCC
GOVERNMENTAL & FOUNDATION SUPPORT
Ko receives support from the following:
- The Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency
- HartBeat Ensemble performances are funded in part by the New England States Touring program of the New England Foundation for the Arts, made possible with funding from the National Endowment for the Arts Regional Touring Program and the six New England state arts agencies.
- The presentation of “TENSE VAGINA: an actual diagnosis” was made possible by the New England Foundation for the Arts’ National Dance Project, with lead funding from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- “TENSE VAGINA: an actual diagnosis” is also supported in part by Art Angels.
- The Mettawee River Theatre Company performance is funded in part by the Amherst Cultural Council, a local agency supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.
In addition, we are most grateful to
the AMHERST COLLEGE DEPARTMENT OF THEATER AND DANCE,
for access to their lovely theater and studios.