THINGS WE NEED IN 2021:
- We are interested in talking to potential new Board Members
- Introductions to people who might make interesting post-show panelists for one of our shows.
- People to take program ads or sponsor shows – or introductions to people who might be interested in these.
- Help in getting the word out about our offerings – do you have a newsletter that you could put us in? Other modes of communication we could use?
THINGS WE’LL NEED WHEN WE’RE LIVE AGAIN IN 2022:
- Food or beverages for our Friday night artist receptions during the Festival. We have hungry artists and interns!
- Donations of coffee, tea and condiments for artists, staff and interns.
- Flowers for our lobby.
- Help putting up posters, especially outside of the immediate Amherst area.
- Occasional use of a pick-up truck or large van.
- Occasional airport runs to pickup or deliver artists and interns.
- Occasionally we need a few extra beds for artists or workshop students.
- Off-season archival assistance.
- What else do you have?